Where in the World do you find this?
Did you guess Sunset Boulevard in Disney Hollywood Studios? If so, you guessed right!
While you’re here, be sure to check out the posts from this past week as well as some from these great Disney sites:
Posts From Around the World
- Check out a great number of Disney articles, all together in one place, in the 11th Edition of the Disney Blog Carnival.
- In just a couple weeks, we’ll have lots to report from the Food and Wine Festival, but Ryan at the Main St. Gazette can whet your appetite with a review of his Singapore discoveries.
- And we’ll be down there for all of the Halloween festivities as well, and we can’t wait to try out some of the special Halloween sweet treats! Check out AJ at the Disney Food Blog as she shares what we have to look forward to.
- Studios Central hits on my favorite movie in the Great Movie Ride attraction, Footlight Parade. Check out why it’s there and what it used to look like.
- It’s always a good idea to have some down time to just relax while visiting WDW and Bruce at the Unknown Magic Within Walt Disney World shares some ideas for “wasting” time in WDW.