Where in the World do you find this?
Take a guess and post it here, or over on our Facebook or Twitter page, and check back later for the full photo answer.
Good job Amy! She guessed today’s photo over on our Facebook page and she knew what she was talking about!
Today’s Where in the World is found on the Tamu Tamu Refreshments building in the Animal Kingdom’s Africa, alongside other signs advertising events around Harambe
While you’re here, be sure to check out the posts from this past week at Makin’ Memories and also check out some of these great stories from around the Disney Blogging World.
Posts From Around the World
- I’ve been curious as to whether or not we would like the new BabyCakes NYC that recently opened at Downtown Disney. The Main St Gazette gives a review that may have me convinced to give it a try!
- Take a photo tour of the latest happenings at Disney Hollywood Studios with Studios Central.
- Jealously doesn’t even begin to cover my emotion about those that were able to experience the newest tour in the Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Wild Africa Trek. Tag along with The Disney Blog for a review of the experience.
- The Disney Food Blog has the pleasure of going on the Disney Dream this week! Stay tuned to their site for updates, photos, and reviews of the dining on board the newest Disney Cruise Line ship.
- Hop on board the Magical Blogorail Blue Line as they take a tour of their favorite resorts.
- And be sure to check out our very own Magical Blogorail Red Line. We’ll be leaving the station on February 18th, but until then, be sure to take a minute and check out the other great Disney sites that are on the Red Line Loop.