Where in the World do you find this?
Today’s photo is from one of the Test Track cars that used to be used for the park opening ceremony at Epcot. Recently the opening has changed and the Test Track car is no longer a part. Some think this is due to the recent addition of newer model cars to the actual Test Track attraction. Have you seen the newest version of the Epcot opening ceremony?
While you’re here be sure to check out any posts you may have missed this past week here at Makin’ Memories, as well as these great posts from around the Disney Blogging World.
Posts From Around the World
- Saturday marked the 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, and Imagineering Disney takes you on a photo tour of what Walt Disney World looked like before October 1st, 1971.
- Also in honor of the 40th the Disney Parks Blog shares a timeline of the years of Walt Disney World.
- Have you made it to the top of the world, the Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower that is. If you haven’t, let Walt Disney World For Grownups take you on a tour.
- I am always looking for a good book to read, especially one that deals with Disney World and this week Imaginerding shares a list of some excellent choices.
- The Main St. Gazette helped me accept the newly announced Avatar addition to the Animal Kingdom a little more. Check out Ryan’s personal views on the addition and see what you think.
- My husband and I have recently gone the vegetarian route and are looking forward to trying some new dishes on our trip to the World in less than 2 months (52 days to be exact). Disney On Wheels shared some dishes we need to be on the lookout for!
- Saturday wasn’t just the anniversary for Walt Disney World, but it was also Epcot’s 29th birthday. Illuminating Epcot takes a look at Epcot’s icon, Spaceship Earth.
- I love finding others who love the Animal Kingdom Lodge as much as we do, that’s why we call it “home”. Check out the Disney Hipsters as they share their love of this beautiful lodge!