Where in the World do you find this?
You guys got it! you’ll find today’s photo at the loading/unloading area of the Jungle Cruise.
While you’re here be sure to check out any posts you may have missed this past week here at Makin’ Memories, as well as these great posts from around the Disney Blogging World.
Posts From Around the World
- I love cooked cinnamon apples, and The Disney Diner has a recipe from Whispering Canyon Cafe for you to try at home! perfect for the holidays!!
- One area of WDW property we’ve yet to stay at is the Cabins at Ft. Wilderness, so I enjoyed viewing photos and reading more about them over at Disleelandia.
- Can’t make it to the parks to shop for holiday items? The Disney Food Blog shows you that you can find some goodies at your local Target!
- Join The Main St. Gazette as he shares a special look at Jim Henson participating in the creation of MuppetVision 3D.
- All I wanted for Christmas last year was Epic Mickey, then it kicked my butt and I gave up, maybe I’m getting too old . But Imaginerding shares a review of the book The Art of Epic Mickey and that looks more speed!
- Tons of new DVC information came out this week and DVCNews has it all covered.
- You can always find entertainment around the World Showcase. Illuminating Epcot shares what you’ll find in France.